Jazz Media is a Sydney (Australia)-based computer programming, multimedia company which grew out of
Primal Screen Multimedia, and has been in operation as a separate company since in 1998. Together they have
been in operation since 1994. Jazz Media specialises in programming MacOS and iOS apps, following on
from a successful run of cross-platform multimedia database applications.
Jazz Media has produced many award-winning multimedia applications, web-sites and iOS apps,
ranging from sales and production web-based systems to staff training systems. Jazz Media consulted on the
Wine Pros international web site on database design,
and assisted with code and data migration from it's predecessor. See the gallery
to see more products Jazz Media has produced and the awards they have earned.
Why Jazz Media?
- Jobs are quoted by the hour or at a fixed cost per feature. This allows you to accurately
budget and time-line your project in advance, without the usual concerns of an estimate blow-out.
Okay, so everyone claims they deliver on time. Contact us and we will put you in touch with some previous clients
as references (with their permission, of course).
- All roles are properly skilled and qualified. Programmers are computer-science graduates, and not self-taught
spagetti coders. Designers are trained in interface design as well as graphic arts, or as is appropriate to the job.
- Solutions are designed to reach the largest possible customer base.
All applications are written according to appropriate guidelines and standards for maximum compatibility and longevity.
Internet solutions are Unix-based (highly recommended), and web-sites are designed to work with standards-compliant browsers.
Multimedia solutions are cross-platform (Macintosh, Windows, and Linux).
- Packaged products can be distributed royalty-free. Use of a proprietary database allows us to provide
licenses for unlimited copying and distribution rights.
- Local design expertise can be utilised. Your in-house graphic design team may be used to generate the
interface, or we can organise experienced designers for you.
- Experience. Over 30 years programming experience, including over 30 distinct
commercial multimedia titles on sale in computer stores and book shops around the world,
culminating in hundreds of thousands of user licenses. See the growing collection in the gallery.
- Satisfied clients. The best evidence of satisfied clients is through their consistent re-use of a particular
supplier. Repeat clients include
Millennium House and
Count the number of times of times these and other clients have returned to Jazz Media for a new product yourself,
within the gallery.